I am so proud to be working with Greenfingers Charity. They create magical spaces for children in hospices. So far they have created 60 gardens across the UK. £1 from every order is donated to Greenfingers Charity.
Greenfingers are a national charity dedicated to supporting children who spend time in hospices around the UK, along with their families, by creating inspiring gardens for them to relax in and benefit from. They create beautiful, well-designed outdoor spaces for children to enjoy with their family, friends and siblings, whether through play and fun, or therapeutic rest and relaxation.
Greenfingers Charity is driven by the belief that time spent outdoors, away from the bedside, can offer children and families under considerable stress a vital opportunity to embrace the benefits of being in the fresh air and engaging with the natural environment. they are committed to creating specially designed, stimulating garden spaces that can bring many benefits to children with life-limiting conditions.
Whilst many people may take for granted the simple pleasure of being able to enjoy a garden, for these children, their siblings and their families, the chance to spend time together outdoors and away from the bedside is precious.
Here are 5 ways you can get involved:
1. Take part in the online Re-Leaf Quiz with Ann-Marie Powell on Friday 19th March. £10 donation per team.
2. Make a donation here: https://www.justgiving.com/greenfingers/donate
3. Volunteer: Please contact Linda@greenfingerscharity.org.uk or 01494 674749 for more details.
4. Re-leaf day: https://www.greenfingerscharity.org.uk/gardenreleaf
5. £1 from every order on my website is donated to Greenfingers Charity.