Treat yourself or a loved one to a Monthly Flower Seed & Bulb Gardening Subscription.
5 packets of gorgeous flower seeds, a bulb collection, or plant/s delivered direct, and ready to sow or plant the month you receive.
Included each month:
- A wonderful mix of beautiful flower varieties that will create sumptuous borders for long flowering seasons. Carefully curated collections of firm favourites and new and unique varieties- so whether you're new to gardening, or a well-experienced gardener, you can create a beautiful flower-filled space in just a few months. There is a mix of annuals and perennials to ensure that you can keep sowing seeds all year round.
- Beautiful varieties of flower seeds (or a Bulb collection, plant/s)
- A5 Instruction Cards with Step-by-Step Instructions and beautiful prints on the back of the cards.
- Beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and sealed with a sticker.
- Free Postage & Packaging included
- Grow-alongs, and How-To videos on my Instagram, Blog and YouTube channel.
- £1 donation to Greenfingers charity, who create magical gardens for children in hospices.
NB: These product images have been used to demonstrate an example pack: you will receive different seeds, plants or bulb collections to sow or plant each month of the year.
* Photos provided by @justizzybee @norfolk.girl @emjorealdavies
When you purchase a subscription you'll receive repeat deliveries. Your first subscription box will be purchased at the check out for £15 and your first box will be sent out straight away (unless I am exhibiting at a gardening flower show where there may be a delay). Then ongoing these will be delivered every first week of the month. Eg if you order on the 16th of the month I will post out the box for that month out 1-3 days after you have purchased, and then the monthly deliveries will align to the 1st week of the month from then on. Please note if you order on the last day of a month, you will receive that months box. Eg If you order on 31st March before 23:59:59, you will receive the March box and then the box will renew at midnight. If it's towards the end of the month and you want to start in the next month, then ensure you wait until the 1st of that month to sign up.
Your payment details will be stored securely and you'll be charged £15 a month for each delivery. If you want to cancel or change your subscription, you can do it at any time (as long as the monthly box has not already been sent). Your order confirmation emails have links to your order. You can manage your subscription easily from there. If you have any trouble at all then email or call me and I can manually edit your subscription for you.
You can also access your Monthly Gardening Subscription here: https://www.therosepressgarden.com/account/login
When you first log in you must click to register your account and create your own unique password. Once it's set up it will automatically sync to your email address. If you have any queries about the subscription then do get in touch.
Don't just here it from me... some testimonials from my current subscribers:
"Absolutely loving my subscription box from Lizzie! I used to subscribe to a different box but since signing up for hers I will not look back. Beautifully packaged as with all her products, seeds that completely suit my colour scheme and have amazing germination rates and super efficient delivery, I couldn't be happier. Delivery day is my favourite day of the month and I love the anticipation of what amazing seeds will be inside each month. 100% recommend." Jen @myboxofbliss
"I absolutely love my box of flower filled dreams. I started a subscription during lockdown and nothing puts a smile on my face more than receiving a beautifully packaged well thought out box. And a great excuse to get out and plant my seeds in the garden. TRPG has helped me learn about flowers in a friendly and helpful way, building my confidence month by month. I can't wait for my next box." Steph
"TRPG monthly seed box subscription is the BEST reoccurring post ever. The attention to detail makes you feel extra special- great gifts from me, to me or for others and the seeds are super fresh and always germinate really quickly." Shannon @diaryofaladygardener