The ultimate way to countdown to Christmas! LIMITED STOCK LEFT!
I will now be sending all advent calendars out with FREE 1st Class P&P to ensure swift arrival. This will be automatically managed and even if it says '2nd class', rest assured, they are all now being posted 1st class- no need to pay extra!
The Rose Press Garden 'Flower Seed Advent Calendar' is the perfect treat for yourself, someone new to gardening, or for a green-fingered loved one!
- 24 packets of high quality flower seeds which open to reveal a different flower variety each day
- 24 notecards with information on when & how to grow the flowers
- Golden mini pegs & golden twine to hang the envelopes on the tree or mantelpiece
- Mystery surprise gold envelope for day 25 of the advent calendar to open on Christmas day!
- Sent in recyclable and compostable packaging that fits through your letterbox
- £1 donation to Greenfingers charity with every product
- Blog posts, How To guides & videos throughout the year will be uploaded on to my website, YouTube channel & Instagram account where I will be growing all of the flower seeds so we can sow and grow them together
- Support on email and Instagram for any questions whilst you're growing your advent calendar
What Flower seeds will be included?
Well... I would spoil things if I did tell you- however I can give you a sneak peek because Father Christmas says you're on the "nice list"! They're all beautiful flowers to grow in your garden... Cornflower 'Snowman', Nemophila 'Snowstorm', Poppy 'Angel's Choir'... can you tell there's a theme? The one thing I can guarantee is that you will have a garden brimming with gorgeous flowers! A mix of firm favourites & unique and different varieties.
The flower seeds are a mix of annuals, biennials & perennials in a mix of pretty shades. They have been chosen to create gorgeous garden borders but a lot of them can be used for a cutting garden too. The vast majority of varieties will flower this summer and there are a few varieties which you sow this Spring for flowers the following year (don't worry, all the growing instructions are included). You can sow the seeds from January onwards and through Spring for a gorgeous summer display. I will be sharing how and when to sow each of the 24 varieties.
When will I receive my Advent Calendar?
I will post your advent calendar out in 1 working day. I am on top of orders so will currently be able to post it out the same day if ordered before 1pm. As we get closer to 1st December I will be doing more post office runs to ensure all your advent calendars get to you as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately I cannot ship the Advent Calendars internationally. I hope legislation may change in the future.
What do I need to grow all these flowers?
You'll need compost, pots or trays to sow the seeds into, plant labels and lots of enthusiasm!
Some seeds can be sown earlier in the season 'under cover', so you would benefit from a mini greenhouse, full greenhouse or plenty of windowsill space- but everything can be direct sown later in the season where required- so don't panic if you don't have a greenhouse! I will be sharing tips and full 'How To' videos on my Instagram so we can grow everything together step by step.
What's the difference between the Flower Seed Advent Calendar and the monthly subscription?
The monthly subscription has 5 packets of high quality flower seeds or a bulb collection to sow the month you receive your box. It also includes information on which jobs to do in your garden that month. All of the flower seeds that I have chosen in the advent calendar will not be in the monthly subscription from January onwards so you could sign up for the monthly subscription and purchase an advent calendar and would have no duplication.
Thank you for supporting my business- it truly means the world to me!